120 Strategies to do more and stress less
Sharon F. Danzger makes her living helping others be productive and effective. Her company, Control Chaos, helps clients improve their time-management and problem-solving skills. Now, Danzger is sharing her secrets with you in Super-Productive. Danzger has selectively cultivated 120 tips you need to know to lead a more productive life.
Through her guide, learn how to
- tell the difference between essential tasks and unimportant ones,
- create a nightly routine to make mornings easier,
- tailor your communication to your specific audience,
- streamline meetings,
- identify and maximize your window of peak performance,
- reduce decision fatigue,
- improve your sleep habits, and
- declutter both your living space and your life.
Danzger tackles e-mails, communications, meetings, work, distractions, procrastination, planning, time management, self-care, mindfulness, and more. By using her advice to make small changes to your daily routines, you will have more time to devote to the important things in your life. A habit takes twenty-one days to become fixed. In less than a month, you can adopt new behaviors that will yield spectacular results.
A little productivity and efficiency can lead to greater happiness and success — and a significant reduction in stress.